Monday 18 June 2012


Hello all, this is my first ever blog so please be gentle with me ;-) I hope to bring you many more blogs to share my creations and to hear your views

Well what can I say???? I stumbled across this amazing Polymer Clay around a year ago and haven't looked back.  This lovely Clay that comes in a multitude of colours, can be used to create no end of lovely designs, it contains PVC so once cooked in the oven at 130 degrees C (please check instructions on back of pack, as different makes may differ on temperature) it becomes a sturdy product. 

My favourite creations so far are my lovely Polymer Clay Roses, They look so realistic and would be ideal for those of you that suffer from Hey fever as well as lovers of flowers like me.  A bonus is that these Clay Roses last longer then the real thing.

So far I have made some lovely Accessories with these Roses from Hair Pins, Brooches & Adjustable rings to name a few. Best of all I can custom make to customer requirements.

Feel free to take a peek on my website at http://www.tashascreations.co.uk/everythings-rosy.php

I would be happy to hear your comments and views on my Roses so far

Please feel free to follow my on:

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tashas-Creations/260013187404445

Twitter
https://twitter.com/#!/Tashacreation





4 comments:

  1. Great first post Tasha and beautiful roses too. I love those peach ones. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your first blog post.
    Lu x
    PS. Have you thought about putting a Follow button on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lu :-) Didn't realize could add a Follow Button, will take a look :-) x

    ReplyDelete